The Business Management Group provides accounting and bookkeeping services to small-to-medium sized businesses across Canada. We allow the client to focus on what they do best while our team ensures government compliance. Simply fill out a form and become a client today!
The BM Group also provides regular reporting which is then reviewed with the business owner. The purpose of this is to make sound financial decisions based on accurate information, which will in turn lead to higher business profitability. These services include but are not limited to the following:
- Completion of monthly bookkeeping using accounting software
- Reconciliation of all income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Processing of payroll
- Processing of required GST, QST and HST returns
- Processing of WSIB forms and summaries
- Processing of EHT forms and summaries
- Processing of accounts receivable and issuing client invoices
- Processing of accounts payable and issuing bill payments
- Processing of expense claim reimbursements
- Management of group health care benefits
- Processing of year-end T4/T5 slips and summaries
- Completion of year-end financial statements
If you would like to learn more about the services offered at the Business Management Group, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.